Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to your most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than US dollars.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- Timing: we have a 30-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
- We ship domestically and worldwide.
- Domestic orders ship within 2 business days maximum, but we can typically have orders filled the same day as long as orders are received by 3 pm EST.
- International orders ship within same 2 business days.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Orders will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout with the exception of possible duties or VAT that may be imposed by your country of import.
The amount of sealant required is primarily based on the tire width. Below is a chart of our recommended dosage based on your specific tire width provided in both ISO and standard units.
We have performed an initial compatibility test with many of the major brands available. There has been no negative interaction observed when mixing OX1 with any of the other brands. Not to toot our own horn too loudly, but when we have done our internal head to head comparisons we have outshined the competitors in performance. Mixing with others could reduce the sealing effectiveness.
The purest say yes, but the practicalist say no. There are some pros and cons to each...life is too short...just replenish and ride like hell!
The sealant life inside the tire is mainly dependent on riding frequency. The more you ride the more frequently you may need to either replenish or add sealant. For our performance product, OX1, the sealant is constantly applying a thin film on the tire in search of holes to seal. You should probably check the sealant level at 300 mile intervals or 3 months, whichever comes first.
A one year shelf life is to be expected if the package is kept tightly sealed. The product can be stored in a cool place for maximum life. The OX1 formulation is a higher performance, quicker sealing blend. For maximum performance it should be used within 9 months.
The OX1 product is useful down to 14 oF (-10 oC). You won't catch me riding anywhere near that cold! In the event you do have an Arctic expedition planned try our OX2 which is useful down to -15 oF (-26 oC)
Both OX1 and OX2 sealant are formulated from natural latex. Natural latex is biodegradable. Synthetic latex products would not be considered biodegradable. The carbon fiber additives are not biodegradable although we are producing the additive from recylced carbon fibers.